Thursday, October 11, 2012

A Great Ministry Experience

Today I am thankful for . . .

869.  The gift of An Amazing Coffee Time with someone who is becoming a very good friend.  I love spending time with this woman and since she's been gone most of the summer, I'm grateful for the return of our more "normal" lives so that we can reconnect more often now.

870.  The gift of A Great Experience in Ministry with My Boys.  They asked me today if we could continue to visit the street ministry we volunteer at two times per month, even after our baking program is done.  I said, "Absolutely!"  It's so cool to watch my boys just be themselves and branch out to make new friends with kids they normally would not be in the same circles as.  Today they played street hockey, soccer and football with many of the boys.

871.  The gift of Baking Decadent Brownies to give away.

No comments: