Thursday, September 13, 2012

Youth Group Moms

Today I am thankful for . . .

784.  The gift of A Day Off from work.  I could have subbed at another Colony school today, but I opted to stay home and get caught-up on stuff around the house . . . baking, cleaning, doing laundry, etc.  PLUS, I had a great day with the boys!  This was my first day off since starting back at work, and it felt good to sleep in a bit later and not be ruled by a clock.

785.  The gift of A Great Visit with other moms at youth group.  When I drop Mitchell off and pick him up again, there is an opportunity for me to connect with other parents.  Tonight I got to visit with two friends that I haven't seen for a while.  It was great to have a little catch-up time.  I feel so blessed to have people in my life with whom to share it.

786.  The gift of Making Plans with a friend for lunch.  I haven't seen this friend since November, so a visit is LONG-overdue!  I get to see her this weekend and I'm really looking forward to spending time with her.

No comments: