Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fifteen Years and Counting . . .


Today I am thankful for . . .

414.  The gift of Marriage.  It was 15 years ago today that Wayne and I got married.  We know that it is only by the grace of God that we are still together, growing stronger.  I love my husband and have enjoyed watching his (and my) personal growth through our years together.  Has marriage been tough?  Yes.  Has it been worth it?  Yes!

415.  The gift of Being Able to Puppy-Sit Billy.  We've had my parents' puppy (who was once our puppy) here for a week.  He is SO much fun to have around, and he's so smart and playful.  We are all going to miss him a lot when he has to return to his real home.

416.  The gift of Making a Grocery List.  I often take for granted the simple things in life.  For instance, I can pretty-much buy whatever I want when I go grocery shopping--many people do not have this privilege.  Thank you, God, for your bountiful provision.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I feel the same way when I make a grocery list...or go downstairs and walk into my pantry with its well-stocked shelves, extra freezer, and second fridge. God has so bountifully supplied the necessities and so much more to our family.

~Rain``` said...

Happy Anniversary!!!