Friday, May 18, 2012

Catching-Up with a Friend

Today I am thankful for . . .

417.  The gift of Anticipating the Arrival of One of My Best Friends.  I haven't seen her for two years, and this weekend I get the privilege of having her over for a visit.  I am looking forward to lots of catching-up and having fun.  I've got a girls-only day planned for tomorrow, and we're meeting up with some more friends.  It's going to be great!

418.  The gift of A Change in the Weather Forecast.  It's pretty cool outside at the moment, and the weather forecasters were predicting a rainy weekend; however, today when I looked at the short-term forecast, it indicates a little bit of rain today, but sunshine for Saturday and Sunday.  That is going to make my weekend better.

419.  The gift of Mitchell's Opportunity to Study Drums under a different teacher next year.  Ty's switch-over to a new teacher in January proved to be a great thing for him.  While Ty still misses his first teacher, he has really enjoyed the new teacher, and I'm so grateful that B has space in his schedule to instruct Mitchell next year as well.

No comments: