Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th - A Beautiful Day!

 Salad table, decorated and waiting for salads.

"Pick an Egg" Game 

 Door Prize Draw Tin

 Close-up of the paper-flower centrepieces with
Cadbury Mini-Eggs surrounding the flower

 Springtime Plates and Napkins:)

 Plates and Napkins at the Dessert Table

The Salads!

The Beautiful Women

Today I am thankful for . . .

311.  The gift of Salads and Springtime . . . an evening I was privileged to share with 12 other women, ranging in age from 20 years to 50+.  I hosted this evening where other women were invited to bring a salad, play a game to get to know one another more, eat cheesecake and drink coffee/tea/punch.  I've included some pictures in this post.  Unfortunately, I neglected to take a picture of the cheesecakes.  We had Saskatoonberry Chiffon Cheesecake, and . . . my new favourite, Brownie Sundae Cheesecake.

312.  The gift of Decorating My Table according to my theme of Springtime.  I love the typical bright spring colors, and I found some really cool decorations at Michaels, for a price less than what I would have paid at Dollarama.

313.  The gift of Beautiful Women.  I am truly blessed to have so many female friends and acquaintances.  They have all impacted me in a way that has made me a better person.  God knew what he was doing when He created friendship.

No comments: