Monday, January 16, 2012

New-Found Likes

In the last several months, I've made some new "favourite" discoveries, that I'd love to share with you . . .

My new favourite eye shadow . . .


My new favourite lip gloss . . .


My new favourite laundry detergent . . .


My new favourite shampoo and conditioner . . .


My new favourite women's clothing store . . .


My new favourite restaurant where you
actually sit down and order . . .



Today, I am thankful for . . .

46.  The gift of A Visit With Our Neighbours, while enjoying cheesecake and coffee.

47.  The gift of Space in My Living Room - I finally got my Christmas tree and decorations taken down and put away; there is actually room to move in my living room/dining room now, even though it looks rather bare to me.

48.  The gift of Fresh, Crisp Air, that only Winter can provide.

3 comments:

~Rain``` said...

Love Reitmans!

Kimmie said...

fun to see what you have discovered.

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Melanie N. Brasher said...

Love East Side Marios! Thanks for stopping by and supporting Rain on my blog this weekend. :) I hope you are well!

Melanie