Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Wayne!


Today is my husband's 42nd birthday.  The photo above was taken last summer while we were visiting my sister in Northern Alberta.  Wayne loves horses -- this is my sister's horse, Joey, nicely posing with Wayne.  I wish I could tell you that I was able to buy him a horse for his birthday, but that is just not the case.  Both he and Mitchell would love to have horses, but in all reality, I don't think it's a good idea for us right now.

I have now known my husband for 14 years.  He has always provided for us and works hard at his job.  He is very handy with vehicles, renos, repairs, maintenance and other things that other wives might have to call professionals in for.  He is a great father to our boys and he has instilled in them a love for the outdoors, firearms, and getting dirty. 

We've been through a lot of good times and bad times together.  I know I can always count on my husband to be there for me.  I love you, Wayne . . .  and I pray that God grants you many more years as you follow the path He has laid out before you.

2 comments:

~Rain``` said...

Happy Birthday Wayne! Kimmy, thanks for posting this! I have misplaced my b.day list, so I forgot the date! Card will be late, but it will come! :)

Melanie N. Brasher said...

Happy Birthday to Wayne! I love that you've walked together for all of those years.