Monday, June 1, 2009

On My Agenda . . .

1. Complete an assignment for my Supporting Instruction I course, which has given me new insight into the world of beavers . . .

2. Try to hand out clean, folded laundry to the appropriate owners so that they can return it to their bedrooms . . .

3. Attempt to clean the house before my mom and dad arrive on Wednesday for a one-day overnight visit. Mitchell is in a school play on Wednesday and on Thursday I need my parents to look after the boys for me after school so that I can attend my staff year-end party, followed by Mitchell's ball game . . .

4. Begin my new exercise program called Turbo Jam. Today is the day and I'm so excited to get started. (Can you believe I just said that?)

5. Bake buns.

All this from now until 11:00 p.m.? Not likely. (It's currently 4:00 p.m.). But it feels good to get my goals down "on paper" so-to-speak. I'll let you know how much of the above I actually accomplish today.

TTFN! (Ta-ta-for-now!)

4 comments:

The Walker Family said...

You go girl...Turbo Jam?? WOW, hats off to you Kim!! You don't need it but I heard it's great. Take it easy on yourself/

*Myk* said...

YAY! YOU GOT TURBO JAM!!! i love it so much :) you can do it auntie kim!!!!

Lovella said...

I've also been considering turbo jam. Let me know what you think.

Stacey said...

a love a good list!