1. I didn't even open my binder to work on my assignment.
2. The laundry has been re-directed to the bedrooms, but I have yet to see anyone put it away in their dressers.
3. I got the house tidied up a bit, but not cleaned like I had hoped.
4. I started Turbo Jam and I love it. I thought I'd be in severe pain today due to the utilization of muscles I didn't know I had, but I don't feel that bad. The workout itself was very enjoyable and I can hardly wait until I can actually see the results on my body. I know it will take several weeks, but I think I finally found an exercise "program" that works for me. Thanks to my niece, Mykal, for inspiring me to do this.
5. Not only did I bake buns, but I baked cinnamon buns as well. Most of them were given away to locals who are either grieving the loss of loved ones, or recovering from surgery; but the boys and I did get to enjoy some of the fruits of my labour.
I guess I didn't do too badly, considering I didn't get started on the buns until close to 9:00 p.m.
Unrelated to my Turbo Jam workout, my arm is in a lot of pain today. Last night at about 10:00 p.m., Pepper bit me. To make a long story short, it was because I was holding Alaska, and the bite was actually intended for Alaska, not me. As a result of my attempt to protect Alaska, I have three wonderful teeth marks in the palm of my hand. Yowzers, did that hurt! So today on my lunch break I was treated to a tetanus shot, as well as a prescription for antibiotics. The tetanus shot was in my left arm, and it hurts a lot. I don't think my left arm will be able to participate in Turbo Jam a whole lot tonight. But I'll keep working the rest of my body anyway.
Tomorrow I get to work in the classroom as opposed to going to the recycling centre, for which I am grateful. And on Thursday I get to attend Mitchell & Ty's field trip at the Children's Festival. Fun! Fun! Fun!