Friday, June 8, 2007

Aches and Pains

Somewhere, somehow, I have obtained several minor illnesses. Or perhaps it's just a bunch of symptoms that equal one nasty flu. My stomach is hurting. My head is throbbing. My throat is sore. My nose is running. My body is aching. I just want to crawl into bed and sleep the day away.

However, I can't. I've got too much to do and places to be.

This weekend is pretty busy so I don't see much reprieve there either.


Hopefully I'll be better by Monday. I don't anticipate blogging before then, simply due to the fact that I likely won't have time.

I hope you have a great weekend out there . . . wherever you are!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awww sweetie, I am so sorry you feel so nasty. Mom's can never really take a day off, can they? I'll be praying for you and hopefully it is just a 24 hour bug.

I think I am actually going to get out of the house tonight if I feel like it and go to the movies with my hubby! I'm resting up so I can go.

Take care my friend and know I will be thinking and praying!