Thursday, February 8, 2007

One Conclusion Drawn

So, last night after Wayne got home from work we discussed the whole car issue, whether or not I should go to the interview, and how horrible his night at work was. We went to bed at 2:20 a.m. but I'm sure an hour passed and I still wasn't asleep. Too much on my mind, I guess.
I'm happy to report that Wayne, without hesitation, said to me: "You're going to the interview. If you get the job we'll work this all out." Okay, so I guess I'm going to proceed with the interview. I was glad that Wayne was affirming and encouraging in this, and that he can still see the light at the end of the tunnel, no matter what happens.

A conclusion about the car was not found. But we need to make a decision about it this morning, because the mechanic won't keep the car there for us forever. Hopefully we'll have a revelation sooner rather than later.

I'll let you know how my interview goes. I've got a lot to do before I leave the house for that, so I'd better sign off.

No comments: