Saturday, February 10, 2007

Decision Made

After a lot of grueling discussion, plus a lot of prayer (with no real direction provided by either method), Wayne and I have reluctantly decided to move ahead with getting our car fixed. We are praying that the "refurbished" motor that our mechanic is able to locate will last us for the next 2 to 3 years. I guess time will tell. But I'm happy to know that I'll have my wheels back shortly.

One more thing . . . despite the fact that I didn't get the job at the school, I was still "hired" in a sense, by being placed on the substitute list. I've already received a phone call to sub, so I guess things may appear to be brighter than I thought with regards to getting some experience in this area. I also received a message from my former boss today, wondering if I would like to come back to work for him. Wayne and I aren't sure if this is a road we want to travel down, but it's nice to know that the option is there if necessary.

No comments: