Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday's Feast #4

Yes . . . finally, a post!

Sorry, I know I said back on August 1st that I was going to try to post weekly, but that just didn't happen . . .

I thought that doing a Friday's Feast would be the simplest thing, since thoughts are already kind of generated for me . . .

Appetizer
Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.

Pizza--preferably vegetarian.

Soup
Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.

I think this question is stupid, but the first vehicle that came to mind when I considered the "Soup" was a Buick Enclave.  I'm not sure why, but I'll just stick with it.

Salad
If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?

Reitmans, christianbook.com, or Bath & Body Works.

Main Course
Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?

What-Not-To-Wear, Say Yes to the Dress, or Project Runway.

Dessert
If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?

I will say 100 years.  If I looked 10 years ahead and realized that I wasn't here anymore, that would be a hard reality.  A million years seems too far, so I'll say 100.  I know I won't be alive in 100 years, but I may be able to see ahead to my future grandchildren or great-grandchildren and that would be interesting.

No comments: