Friday, December 7, 2012

Running Its Course

Today I am thankful for . . .

1041.  The gift of Watching Little House on the Prairie Episodes with my boys, who have both caught my nasty flu.  Wayne has it as well, so I know he'll be having to stay in bed all weekend so that he can (hopefully) return to work on Monday.  Mitchell had to miss a late-nighter with his youth group this evening due to being sick, which was very unfortunate.  He'd been looking forward to his bowling and pizza night for weeks:(

1042.  The gift of The Many Hours of Overtime Wayne accumulated this week.

1043.  The gift of Writing Up My Christmas Cards.  Up until today, I had no energy even to do that. Thankfully, I seem to be getting a bit better, but I know that if I don't monitor myself, I might end up over-doing-it, and I cannot afford a relapse.

No comments: