Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas, Christmas and More Christmas

Today I am thankful for . . .

1083.  The gift of A Successful Last Day of School and Christmas Party.  I love my students.  They are some of the most unique people I've ever met, and they come from one of the most unique societies I've ever encountered.  This morning we read stories, sang Christmas songs, did puzzles, played games and had fun.  In the afternoon we watched a movie, ate snacks and exchanged gifts.

1084.  The gift of The Start of Christmas Break.  It's finally here!  My house is a mess, I have 101 things to-do before tomorrow, and sleep to fit-in between now-and-then.  I'm not sure how it's all going to happen, so I guess if it doesn't all happen, I have to be okay with that.

1085.  The gift of Unpacking Groceries.  After work I went on a pre-Christmas grocery shopping trip, and I bought several things that are not on our "regular" list, simply because it's Christmastime.  My husband and boys were so excited as they unpacked everything and made discoveries of some of their favourite things:)

No comments: