Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Pink Poinsettia

Today I am thankful for . . .

1065.  The gift of A Morning to Myself.  Wayne and the boys left at 7:00 a.m. this morning to go do their Christmas shopping.  They were back by 10:35 a.m., but it was nice to have a few hours of uninterrupted time to get some stuff done around the house.

1066.  The gift of A Clean Fridge.  This was the main project I worked on while everyone was out of the house.  I always tell myself (as I begrudgingly clean my fridge), "I'm never going to let it get like this again."  And then a couple of months later, I hear myself chanting the same thing over again in my mind as the madness continues.

1067.  The gift of A Pink Poinsettia.  I love Poinsettias, and my boys surprised me with a pink one when they returned home from their shopping trip.

No comments: