Monday, November 12, 2012

Thick-Cut

Today I am thankful for . . .

967.  The gift of Being in the Basement to notice that a pipe burst.  Quick action meant that a major disaster was eluded.

968.  The gift of Family Movie Day.  On this morning's agenda was the movie, Where The Red Fern Grows.  I've never watched the movie before today, and now I remember why I didn't allow myself to watch it as a child--the dogs die:(  I was sobbing so much at the end of the movie.  Remind me to never watch it again.

969.  The gift of Thick-Cut Potato Chips. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Kimmy, I'm so sorry you had to watch that - I could have warned you. I watched it when I was younger and my family was laughing at me because I cried too. Sooo sad. Don't think I can ever watch it again. Breaks my heart.