Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Theme of Christmas

Today I am thankful for . . .

948.  The gift of The Theme of Christmas in most stores now . . . thankfully taking over the more recent theme of Halloween.  I love entering stores that invite me in with their beautiful Christmas ware.

949.  The gift of Replacing Worry with Simply Waiting.  I'm patiently waiting for a phone call back from someone who has some very important information for me, and I'm okay with waiting, rather than worrying my head off about what I will hear on the other end of the phone. 

950.  The gift of Knowing that God is in Control of everything.  I've been frequently reminded this week of God's plan for me as this verse has been popping into my head:
 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “
plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give
you hope and a future."
~Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: