Sunday, November 25, 2012

For Where Your Treasure Is, There Your Heart Will Be Also

Today I am thankful for . . .

1004.  The gift of Eating Up Scripture . . . today we "ate it up" (literally) at our BOOK Club, and it was my privilege to decorate a "Bible Cake", depicting part of our theme verses for the year, which are found in Matthew 6:19-21, challenging us to "store up treasures in Heaven".  Here are a couple of pictures of the cake I made for our party this morning.





1005.  The gift of Spending the Day with My Parents.  The boys stayed to visit them for a couple of more days, and my niece and nephew are also there visiting, so I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun together.  Today we ate lots of good food, played some games and watched the Grey Cup (football game).

1006.  The gift of Help From My Boys as I was in charge of decorating for a women's ministry party this morning.  We were celebrating our reading of the Gospels over the past three months, and my boys were very helpful in assisting with decorating and setting-up the room for the party.

No comments: