Thursday, October 18, 2012

Volunteering

Today I am thankful for . . .

891.  The gift of Celebrating Ty's Best Friend's Birthday.  We got to have delicious ice-cream with Ty's friend and his mom at the newest Jerry's in town.

892.  The gift of Volunteering at Toddler Time.  Our church is hosting a weekly interactive play time for parents with toddlers/pre-schoolers, and the boys and I got to go hang-out with some really cool kids and moms this morning for a couple of hours.

893.  The gift of My Blog Appearing to Have Returned To Normal.  Earlier today I couldn't post anything on here . . . it seemed that 'cookies' were not allowed on this blog, and so I was unable to open the form to write posts.  I hope that never happens again.  It would be sad for me not to write on here regularly.

No comments: