Monday, October 8, 2012

Sharing Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful for . . .

860.  The gift of Sharing Thanksgiving with another Family.  We started to get to know this family two years ago when they moved to our province from another province.  This is our second Thanksgiving with them and if they come again next year for a meal sometime during the Thanksgiving weekend, I guess you could say we're starting a tradition with them.  I love this family so much.  The interesting thing is that they have lots of girls in their family, but my boys and these girls "play" together just as well as if they were a family of boys. 

861.  The gift of This Blog.  I am amazed at how so many blessings that I had previously taken for granted have come to light this year as a result of tracking my thankfulness here.

862.  The gift of A Neat and Tidy House to begin the week with.  I put my husband and boys to work on Sunday evening, after I found out we'd be having company for lunch today, and it was actually fun to work together to get the house tidied up.  Hopefully we can continue with this trend, as it made my world a lot less stressful.

No comments: