Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Principal Wayne

Today I am thankful for . . .

758.  The gift of A Better Energy Level.  I didn't yawn once today, and I even got up earlier than I did yesterday.  Hopefully this means that my body has already adjusted to my earlier wake-time now that I'm back at work again.  I felt like I had a lot more energy at the end of my work day today, which made the afternoon and evening at home more productive.

759.  The gift of Our Principal to the Rescue.  Today Ty was having issues with some of his school work, which basically means he was having a melt-down as I was trying to help him.  I remained calm, but he escalated to a point where I haven't seen him at in years.  Thankfully Wayne (the principal of our homeschool:)) came to the rescue and got everything under control.  And . . . wait for it . . . Wayne was helping his son with English-Language Arts work.  Yes, miracles never cease to exist in this household.

760.  The gift of September Air.

No comments: