Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day

Today I am thankful for . . .

755.  The gift of A Good First-Day Back at Work.  Unfortunately, it was a gloomy, cool and windy day outside--not really the kind of weather we usually have when school returns.  For the last several years it has been sunny and warm.  There are some changes to my job description this year where I work, and while I am happy to make the changes, it means less interaction with the older students, which makes me kind of sad.

756.  The gift of A Late-Afternoon Nap.  When I got home from work, I did some homeschooling with the boys and then headed off to the couch for a bit of a nap before making supper.  I'm not sure why, but I was wasted after my first day.  I think it's just going to take time to get back into the regular routine.

757.  The gift of The Minds of My Children. 

No comments: