Monday, September 17, 2012

"No Problem at All"

Today I am thankful for . . .

797.  The gift of Amazing Sisters and Sister-in-Law.  I am feeling really off right now in many areas of life, and I needed to solicit some prayer support from my family today.  I received phone calls and e-mails to encourage me, which was a great reminder that I have this wonderful support system in my life.  I may write more sometime this week about how I've been feeling, but let's just say that while I have devoted this blog to focusing on the things I am thankful for, I still struggle.  Satan has really been doing a number on my "self" and I am questioning a lot of who I am and what I'm doing.

798.  The gift of An Easy Fix on the Car.  Well, I'm not sure how easy it is for the mechanic, but after waiting all morning and most of the afternoon for a call about the problem and an estimated cost, he finally called me and asked my why I was using my car for a grader . . . ha, ha, very funny.  Not really, but I think he was trying to be funny.  So, we have to wait for a part to be ordered, but the car should be ready in time for Wayne to pay for the damages on his way home from work tomorrow.

799.  The gift of The Words, "It's no problem at all."  I am the type of person who feels guilty over being the cause of creating potential chaos in another person's world, and in this case, it's related to my job.  My boss has been so understanding regarding the fact that I can't make it to work this week on the days he originally scheduled me for, and I know that there would be many other places of employment where I wouldn't have this benefit; So again, I am telling you that I am grateful for where I work and for whom I work.  Do I sound like a broken record on this topic?  I think I have had this on my list of thankfuls more often than any other topic, but it really means a lot to me to be able to have the flexibility I do with regards to my job and my schedule.

1 comment:

~Rain``` said...

Thanks for your honesty about your struggles. Remember God is ever so gracious and VERY proud of YOU as His precious child.