Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Last, Leftovers and Days

Today I am thankful for . . .

536.  The gift of The Last Day of School!  We managed to have a B-B-Q for our students, despite the extreme wind and rain.  We ate inside.  It was a great day of celebrating the end of the year.  I know I've mentioned this on here before, but I feel so blessed to work with the people I do.

537.  The gift of Receiving The Leftover Ice Cream, Pop and Chips from the party.  My principal put it all in a bag for me and told me to take it home for my boys.  The boys were so excited when they realized they could make Orange Crush Ice Cream Floats out of the items I brought home.

538.  The gift of Straight Day Shifts for Wayne.  Yesterday when I got home from work, Wayne sent me a text letting me know that until further notice, he would be working days only, instead of a mix of day and afternoon/night shifts.  This is great for the summertime and for the sake of his body and our family life, I hope this shift remains in effect for a long time.

No comments: