Thursday, June 21, 2012

Celebrating 40 with a Friend


Celebrating with A at Fuddruckers!

Today I am thankful for . . .

518.  The gift of Celebrating one of my Best Friends' 40th Birthdays.  Her actual birthday isn't until Saturday, but I surprised her tonight by rounding up a bunch of her gal-pals and having some very delicious chocolate pie, which is one of her favourite desserts.  We all contributed to a list of "40 Things We Love About You", in honour of her 40th Birthday.  I compiled the list of 40 things and printed it on pretty paper.  I am hoping she will feel our love and encouragement each time she reads the list. 

I love spending time with my girl friends.  And I too, love chocolate pie.

519.  The gift of Chocolate Pie.

520.  The gift of A 22-year-old Friendship.

No comments: