Sunday, April 15, 2012

Snow, Rest and Billy

Today I am thankful for . . .

317.  The gift of Waking Up To A Snow-Covered Yard.  Yep, April 16th and the snow was thick on the ground this morning.  By the time supper rolled around, most of it had melted.

318.  The gift of A Day of Rest.  I will admit, I do not normally treat Sundays as the "day of rest" they are meant to be; however, after the busy week and weekend we had, it was good to relax and not do a whole lot today.  Games with the boys, chatting on the couch and finishing off the day with an excellent movie (The Secrets of Jonathan Sperry), I feel so blessed and so loved as I head off to bed tonight.

319.  The gift of Positive Reports About Billy from his new owners (my parents).  They are loving Billy; he is doing really well housebreaking, and aside from his first night in his new home, he sleeps soundly.  He's learning how to play fetch and loves running around outside.  I'm super-excited because I might get to see him tomorrow afternoon for about 5 or 10 minutes.

1 comment:

~Rain``` said...

Billy is SO cute!