Friday, April 27, 2012

My Refreshing Nemesis

Today I am thankful for . . .

353.  The gift of Extra Work This Week.  I am always grateful when I have the opportunity to do some subbing at my workplace for the other E.A. 

354.  The gift of A Fun Evening with The Gr. 5 & 6 Bridge Kids at church.  This month the leaders organized a "Minute to Win It" event for the kids, which was a HUGE success.  It was so fun to watch the teams of kids compete for the prize.  I am so thankful for the very capable and talented parents we have who come up with such creative things for the kids to do this year.  Next month we have the Bridge Wind-Up at our acreage.  I'm planning my own version of "The Amazing Race".

355.  The gift of Diet Coke.  Is it okay to say that?  I've been working at not drinking so much of it, and I'd say I'm having success; however, after the last two weeks I've had at work (this week was less challenging than last week, but there is definitely a case of Spring Fever in the air), I get much satisfaction out of enjoying a glass of Diet Coke on ice with a slice of lemon.

1 comment:

Janine said...

It is so totally okay to be thankful for diet coke. I was really thankful for it when I was pregnant with Ava. After going off coffee with Ella and tea with Ryan, I needed my caffeine fix and it became diet coke.