Sunday, March 25, 2012

This, That, and Other Things

Today I am thankful for . . .

254.  The gift of Celebrating My Sister's Birthday - I have a lot of sisters, but for some reason, this particular sister has never celebrated her birthday in our home.  Distance does that . . . but she was in the area for her birthday and it was fun to celebrate her day at our house.  Her birthday is actually on the 26th, but it worked better to have the party today.  However, my four-year old niece's birthday is today . . . Happy Birthday, A!

255.  The gift of Three out of Four Puppy Homes Found.  I am praying for an excellent home for my last puppy, a female "named" Kessel.

256.  The gift of "Things".  This is a newer board game and it gets me laughing so hard every time I play it.  We played it tonight at the end of the party - SO fun:)

No comments: