Saturday, March 3, 2012

Leafs . . . You Made My Day!!!

Today I am thankful for . . .

189.  The gift of A Saturday Spent At Home.  Have I already been thankful about this in a past post?  Probably . . . that's because it seems like we're always on the go during the weekend, and it's nice to just be home for once.

190.  The gift of Getting Back into Exercising.  I've been putting it off for too long, and as a result, clothes are becoming tighter and oddly enough, lack of activity makes me feel more hungry; therefore, I eat, but don't do much to burn the calories, and, well, you probably know the rest.  I'm going back to my Turbo Jam DVD's and hopefully that, combined with better eating habits, will help me get healthier and in better shape.

191.  The gift of My Toronto Maple Leafs Finally Winning a Hockey Game.

No comments: