Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fresh

Today I am thankful for . . .

272.  The gift of Being Able To Open the Windows To Experience the Fresh Air of SpringtimeThat is something I do LOVE about Spring - the air is so crisp and fresh!

273.  The gift of Early Evening Walks with the Family, and another bonus . . . meeting up with my neighbour and her daughter as they were out walking too.  I'm going to miss those walks with her.  My neighbour is moving into town soon, and it just won't be the same without having her so close by, especially in the summertime when we could go for walks together on a more regular basis.

274.  The gift of Feeling Encouraged after a day that felt heavy.  It was an "ugh" kind-of day, as I feel the pain of my sister and her family after losing their pet doggy.  I just wish I could take away all of their sorrow and sadness.  My encouragement came by way of my own family lifting me up, just by spending the evening with me; plus, we received an invitation for lunch tomorrow after church, which also put me into a better frame of mind.  Funny how those seemingly "little" things just help a person cheer up.

No comments: