Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bathroom Boy!

It is hard to believe that 10 years ago TODAY, I delivered Tyrone Michael Wayne in the bathroom of our house. I remember it all so vividly . . . hard to believe it really happened!

Ten years have come and gone SO quickly and I hope I can savour the next ten even more than I did the first ten. However, with the teen years up-and-coming, I'm not so sure I'll be able to:)

Ty has been such a blessing to our family and I'm not quite sure what life would be like without him in it . . . I wish I could post pictures, but our computer crashed this week and so I now am relying on a very awkward method of Internet use - either through my teeny tiny phone screen or through our Wii. Not ideal, but I am grateful for our wireless router which allows me to at least have some connection to cyberspace.

4 comments:

~Rain``` said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!! Sorry that I didn't phone on Sunday. But I want you to know that you are loved and we are praying that God will guide you into the next year of your life. 10 is a great year. I loved being 10!!!

MOHAMMAD HASIB said...

You can get from this site Lyrics Box Bangla, English, Hindi different type of song lyrics.

Melanie said...

Nice Blog

giuliano said...

Your have designed a very good blog. Makes me stick around it. Your idea and content is



good. Good work keep posting. May god bless you in all your future projects.

i hope you can take some time to visit my blog. thank u
giuliano's home