Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bathroom Boy!

It is hard to believe that 10 years ago TODAY, I delivered Tyrone Michael Wayne in the bathroom of our house. I remember it all so vividly . . . hard to believe it really happened!

Ten years have come and gone SO quickly and I hope I can savour the next ten even more than I did the first ten. However, with the teen years up-and-coming, I'm not so sure I'll be able to:)

Ty has been such a blessing to our family and I'm not quite sure what life would be like without him in it . . . I wish I could post pictures, but our computer crashed this week and so I now am relying on a very awkward method of Internet use - either through my teeny tiny phone screen or through our Wii. Not ideal, but I am grateful for our wireless router which allows me to at least have some connection to cyberspace.

3 comments:

~Rain``` said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!! Sorry that I didn't phone on Sunday. But I want you to know that you are loved and we are praying that God will guide you into the next year of your life. 10 is a great year. I loved being 10!!!

Melanie said...

Nice Blog

giuliano said...

Your have designed a very good blog. Makes me stick around it. Your idea and content is



good. Good work keep posting. May god bless you in all your future projects.

i hope you can take some time to visit my blog. thank u
giuliano's home