Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Most Ambiguous Post I've Ever Written

I don't even know where to start.

A year ago I was having one of the best years of my life.  Currently, I am not.

A lot of my issues have to do with something that I'm not at liberty to discuss openly on this blog, due to privacy issues.  Believe me, if I could, I'd spill it all.  But I can't.  Let's just say it's related to something that I must do, but don't want to do.  It's affecting my attitudes towards the people I love in my life and to put it bluntly, it sucks.

I am seeking God's guidance and direction in two significant areas of life right now and it's times like this where I wish my Book of Kim--This Is What I Want You To Do With Your Life Right Now (Love:  God) actually existed.  I know I have access to a guidebook for life--The Bible; however, I'm not getting as much specific direction from it as I'd like.  The beauty of free-will doesn't seem so beautiful to me right now.

I have some passions growing inside of me that, if unleashed, could produce something grand if successful; but if unsuccessful, these passions could be my demise.  I apologize for the ambiguity, but without getting into what specifically is causing upheaval in my world right now, it's difficult to fully explain.

This post is confusing even me, so if it's confusing you, take heart.  Even the author of this post doesn't quite get it.  I'm going to go look for that Book of Kim . . .  now.  On second-though, my B-I-B-L-E would be a better choice.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Yep. That's ambiguous all right. (grin). Now you have piqued my interest. Praying that things will all work out for you.

Michelle

~Rain``` said...

May God grant you guidance, and if you find Kimmy's book, tell me were to buy Rain's book. Praying for you today.

Kristy said...

Praying for you sweet Kimmy......**hugs**