Saturday, October 11, 2008

(Thankful for) Wayne's World

This is a combination post to wish my hubby a happy 40th birthday (on Sunday, October 12th) as well as to wish my Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving.

I've got lots to say but not enough time to say it all in; however, I did not want to let October 12th pass by without at least acknowledging Wayne's big day.

And, since I've got a few minutes, I'll list some things I'm thankful for:
~an everlasting heavenly father that never gives up on me;
~my parents and extended family who are the best in the world;
~a husband who, despite my many shortcomings (and yes, there are many), still tells me "I love you" a zillion times a day;
~my boys . . . they never cease to entertain me;
~my job . . . I couldn't ask for anything better;
~provisions--I have SO much;
~sleep . . . of which I am deprived of at the moment. It's only 3:00 p.m. and I'm already ready for bed.

I hope you all have a great weekend!






No comments: