Monday, October 20, 2008

The Good Old Days

Wayne came across these photos that were taken at Wal-Mart way back in December 2002. Mitchell was just barely three years old and Ty was 18 months old when these pictures were taken. I love these pictures. And oh, how I long for the boys to be that little again. Honestly, I'm having a lot of trouble dealing with the fact that my boys are growing up so fast. Too fast. I know I shouldn't wallow in self-pity over this--but I am. I miss my toddler & pre-schooler . . .


Mitchell

Tyrone


3 comments:

The Walker Family said...

I get what your saying Kim, our boys grow so fast...I was talking about this to my sister-in-law, we both agree that its part of the pain of motherhood to "loose" your babies and not keep at least one in your arms...really cute pictures by the way!-Bev

Kristy said...

Are these not the cutest little men EVER??? Yummy.
I have missed you my friend!
Blessings ~

Becky said...

This is what I dread. Sometimes I almost feel like the dread of that feeling you're talking about tarnishes my enjoyment of the boys as they are right now. I just LOVE little ones so much. Two-year-olds are my absolute fave. What will I do when all my toddlers are gone?

Maybe the solution is just to keep having kids.