Sunday, August 17, 2008

Denied

I found out today via the Government of Canada Employment Insurance website, that I will not be receiving any funds from my insurance claim.

I'm not surprised, but I was hoping for a miracle.

Somehow, we'll make it. But I'd be more at peace with all of this if I knew what was going to happen with my potential position at the school. The crazy thing is, the earliest I'll find out is August 29th . . . that is, whether or not I'll even have a job interview for the job (MY. OLD. JOB.)

So, I'll keep you posted. Maybe by some small chance, I'll get word of the job situation sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ill be by your blog again for more words but wanted to say thanks for playing the comment game

Rachelle said...

Hope everything works out for the best! The cake sounds interesting.