Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Clear As Mud

The image “http://www.iqc.ca/~dstebila/pictures/2007/anz/photos/Muddy_waters.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

God is working in me. My heart is becoming more settled over the issue(s) at hand, and for now, I believe His answer is WAIT and BE CONTENT.

I spend much of my thought life thinking about all of the "what ifs" and therefore miss out on my journey along the way in its fullest form. I'm trying to change that and just savor each moment of my time on earth.

Today during family devotions, our story was about Christ's Second Coming. The boys were both excited to consider the possibility that this might take place in their lifetime. Don't worry. I haven't given them any false hope that this is happening anytime soon, since no one knows the day or time of Christ's reeturn. But oh, how I wish it was. I can't wait to see my mansion and to spend Eternity with my beloved Saviour.

I am so thrilled to report today that the heaviness I've been feeling is lifting. Thank you all for your prayers. I'm sure they've helped me get through this valley I've been in.


2 comments:

Kristy said...

"I spend much of my thought life thinking about all of the "what ifs" and therefore miss out on my journey along the way in its fullest form."

Haven't we all struggled with this at one time or another? But when you "see" it, realize it......healing takes place. Push those 'what ifs' aside, and embrace what He has for you - because to me, it seems that God is saying " I have so much more for you, so much better that you could ever imagine".
Blessings to you sweet friend ~

Unknown said...

Love your posts and your honesty..

Ive been listening to God lately and he is just amazing