Sunday, January 6, 2008

Not Alone

I just wanted to thank all of you for leaving comments and/or sending me personal e-mails to remind me of the fact that I actually do have friends that support and love me. Even though I don't get to see (most of) you face-to-face, I needed that reminder that I'm not as alone as I thought I was. And apparently I'm not alone in this particular struggle, either.

Thank you.

My spirits have lifted a bit but I am still in a mode of not understanding, and I guess I may never understand. I'll just have to be okay with that and move on.

1 comment:

Karla Porter Archer said...

oh goodness Kim! I have been trying to catch up and got to yours and my heart broke for you and what you are going through.

I am praying for you - for peace and for understanding, even if it isn't worldly understanding, but just the understanding that comes from the knowledge that the Lord is in control.

Hugs and blessings,
Karla

ps - do you want me to make a blog header for you? ;0)
email me if you do.