Monday, December 31, 2007

My Obsession with Seven

As I was changing my template, I was checking out some of my blog stats and realized that I wrote 206 posts in 2007. I wrote 37 posts in 2006.

I'm writing this post for the simple reason that I want 207 posts for 2007, not 206. I'm back-dating it to December 31, 2007, even though I'm actually writing it on January 3, 2008. I didn't have to change anything in 2006. I just happened to write 37 posts in 2006, so all is well with that. Good thing, otherwise I might have to got back and modify my posts from a year ago.

Obsessed? Yes.

Here's an interesting tidbit: I wanted to name our newest family pet "Seven", but I was voted down big-time. We all settled on Seven as Pepper's middle name, so I guess I got part of my wish granted; although, I'm the only one who ever calls the dogs by their middle names. We've got Alaska Vanilla, Harpo Alexander and now, Pepper Seven.


No comments: