Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Quintuplet Pups!

http://www.onflex.org/count/5.png

Last night while I was reading the boys their bedtime stories and having devotions with them, Alaska gave birth to five puppies . . . YES--
five! That's a lot for a first-time mama.

Mother and pups are all doing fine.

Once Alaska allows me to, I'll take some pictures of the pups on their own and post them on here so you can see the newest additions to our pet family. The puppies are pretty tiny right now, and aren't looking too cute just yet. But they will. In a few weeks they're going to be rolly polly bundles of white fluff! I can't wait.

I'm already dreading the departure of these puppies to good homes. I get really attached to them. I usually don't have trouble finding suitable homes for my puppies, but it may be challenging this time around because of the time of year . . . mid-November is when they'll be ready to leave their mama.


1 comment:

Jan Parrish said...

Sounds like fun. What kind of pups are they?