Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Puppy Pile-Up!


Introducing . . .

Smarties Bianca (female)

Shiney Marlise (female)

Gilmour Leaf (male)

Sir Lancelot (the) Knight (male)

Rover Dodge (male)



born Monday, October 1, 2007


between the hours of 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.

Proud parents: Alaska & Harpo

Breed: Bichon Frise

FYI . . . we always name our puppies. Of course, when they go to their new homes, their names are usually changed. We name them so that it makes it easier to identify them later when we sell them. We call them by their first names, but I always add a second name just for the fun of it! And just so you know . . . I'm not exactly the one choosing the names. I chose Gilmour. The rest of the names were chosen by the boys in our household.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are sweet looking right now, but in a few weeks they are going to be downright adorable. I don't know how you could ever bring yourself to part with them once they grow into their cuteness. It almost makes me want one...almost. We have one cat, and when she is gone, I have said repeatedly that I do not want to get any other animals. It is just too hard to arrange to have them cared for when we head home or on other trips.

www.northofthe49.com

Becky said...

Okay. Brutal honesty coming your way... LOL. I thought they were little piglets at first glance! I had no idea that's what puppies looked like when they start out! Yoiks!

But I bet they're soft... And warm... And make cute little snuffly noises... Does that make it any better?

Karla Porter Archer said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Blessings,
Karla

Amy said...

Congrats Grandma! I wish I could be there to hold them. I love the smell of puppy breath!