Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Overwhelmed By Your Care

When I began blogging almost a year ago (on October 29th it's my One-Year Blogiversary), I never imagined that I would gain so many true and precious friends as a result. The response to my last post has been overwhelming . . . thank you all so much for your comments, e-mails and phone calls. I have literally felt my heart lighten as your prayers go up on my behalf. Obviously, the issues I wrote about still remain a part of my life, but they don't seem to be controlling me as much. The enemy likes to bombard me with feelings of guilt and failure, and it's up to me to fight back the best way I know how--with God's help.



1 comment:

Stacey said...

more people than you know are probably dealing with all your feelings. you just took courage and talked about it! that helps us heal and hopefully you too!

take care!!