Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Feast #165


Soup

What does the color purple make you think of?

Purple makes me think of royalty, luxury, distinction and honor.

Salad
Approximately how long does it take you to get ready each morning?

For work or church: with my children in the house . . . about 2 hours. Without them . . . about 45 minutes. For just a day at home: 10 minutes.


Main Course

How many cousins do you have, and are you close to them?

Oh my. Cousins. I think I've got close to 100, but I've never really counted. And no, am I am not close to them. You'd think out of 100 people I'd have someone to be a best friend with, but I don't. It's kind of complicated, and I'm not about to ramble on about being deprived of a "close" cousin today. That's a whole story for another post.

Dessert
Take your initials (first, middle, last) and come up with something else those letters could stand for. (Example: SFO = Sweet Funny Otter)

KRA - Kimmy's Rambling Association

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haha! I need to join the rambling association. I could probably be the president I'm just that good at it!

Have a great weekend Kimmy! I'm planning on going to church again on Sunday :o)