Thursday, September 13, 2007

Celebrations

Today I'm celebrating two things.

The first is the 34th birthday of my brother, Scotty. He's exactly 1 year, 3 weeks, 1 hour and 1 minute younger than me. I hope you have a great year, bro! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The second is my new job. I had my interview and got confirmation of being hired all within two hours of meeting the company owners. I'll give more details on my new job at a later date, but I'm starting today and I'm working every day next week, so I likely won't have a lot of time to post in the next 7 days. But what I will tell you is this: God is faithful. God heard and answered our prayers beyond anything I could imagine possible.

I hope all have a wonderful weekend. Blessings to you all!

5 comments:

Karla Porter Archer said...

CONGRATS to you Kimmy!

Enjoy your weekend too!

Blessings,
Karla

Anonymous said...

wonderful, i can't wait to hear more! thanks for being such a wonderful encourager over these last few months.

Anonymous said...

waiting for heaven? girl, canada is now on my high-priority vacation list so i can visit my new friends!! that is close to heaven, isn't it! ;)

Chris said...

Hooray, hooray! Congrats on the new job! I can't wait to hear about it too!

Susannah said...

Wonderful news, Kimmy. God is so faithful in everything.

Today, I have a surprise for you! When you get a chance, come over and take a look. {{{Hugs}}}.