"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award."
In no particular order, my seven Nice Matters Award recipients are:
1. Kristy--Right back at you. You are so sweet, kind and genuine. Your blog is full of truth and inspiration.
2. Amy--You are funny and sincere. Your blog brightens up my day.
3. Karla--Your care and concern is so evident in your comments and e-mails. Your blog is about real life as a wife and mother; so much that I can relate to.
4. Michelle--Newly-discovered blogging friend. I love the insight and information your posts provide. And I love that we can "talk" about our Saskatchewan roots.
5. Stacey--A source of encouragement to me. Your blog posts are interesting and full of pictures. I really enjoy visiting your life through pictures.
6. Kim--A very good (and nice) friend in real life. Too bad your blog is private, because I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate your thoughts as much as I do.
7. Beba--You are real. Your heart is in your posts all the way. Your stories of her life in Serbia touch me every time I read them. I love your stories, Beba. Don't stop sharing your testimony.
I appreciate all of the new (and old) friends I've made through blogging. You all mean more to me than I can effectively express on a computer screen.
God Bless You All!