Friday, August 24, 2007

And Now . . . Friday Feast #157

Appetizer

Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

Me.

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence. (Example: Perhaps every avenue needs understanding today.)

Pink emits calm and niceness.
(Lame sentence, I know. But you try doing this . . . it was hard!)

Salad
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

1950's, suburban America. I'd love for it to be "okay" with society for me to be a just a housewife, living in my big house with a white picket fence.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

Insensitive by Jann Arden. Eleven years ago, Wayne and his friend planned a double-date for me and my best friend (she's married to Wayne's friend now), and we had no idea what we'd be doing for the date. It was a surprise. Well, as it turns out,we went to a fancy restaurant, followed by watching two movies, one of which has become one of my all-time favorite movies, Bed of Roses. In the movie, Jann Arden's song, Insensitive plays during a very emotional part of the movie . . . a part which always makes me cry. So, I like the song because of the memory it brings me of mine and Wayne's dating days, plus it reminds me of my favorite movie.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

Warm water. And soap. I always use soap.

No comments: