Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday's Feast #151


{Featured Flickr Feast by tspauld}

Appetizer
What is your favorite fruit?

Watermelon.

Soup
Who is someone you consider as a great role model?

My pastor's wife.

Salad
If you were to spend one night anywhere within an hour of your home, where would you choose?

I would return to my honeymoon suite at the Saskatoon Inn in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (with my husband, of course!)

Main Course
Name something you do too often.

Blog or read blogs.

Dessert
Fill in the blank:

I really like dogs because they love me unconditionally and they are always so happy to see me.

4 comments:

Susannah said...

That taco meal at the top of this post looks so scrumptuous--with bacon?

I've been thinking (and reading) about pastor's wives a little lately. It's wonderful that you consider yours a great role model. So many of these dear ladies suffer loneliness, stress etc. I've been contemplating a blog post on this topic again. (One of my top googled-for posts is "Your Pastor's Wife: How To Bless the Lady Who Loves." Isn't that cool?)

What exactly do you admire about your pastor's wife?

{{{Hugs}}}

Susannah said...

Thanks for responding to my question about your pastor's wife. She sounds like a true gem.

Lol, I guess we're more fond of Mexican food down here. That taco still looks good to me. :~)

Amy said...

I don't know our new pastor's wife yet because I've missed so much church, but I admired our last one. She taught me so much and even though they have moved away we still keep in contact with them.

I love the dessert! As I sit here by myself today my precious Woo, as I call her, has stayed by my side all day. I bet she has to go potty! Haha!

Question about your favorite fruit. In Indiana a lot of us put salt on our watermelon, do you?

Kimmy said...

Salt on watermelon? No. But as a child (and possibly even teenager), I did dip it in sugar if I didn't think it was sweet enough. Now, however, I just like it plain and juicy. But my boys have followed in my footsteps by adding sugar to their watermelon; not that I've ever encouraged it. I actually take action to prevent them from doing so. Maybe it's a kid thing (adding sugar). I'm not sure.