Thursday, April 26, 2007

What I Need (according to Google)

Want to do something completely useless, yet amusing, today? Go to Google. Type in your name, followed by the word "needs" and post the first 10 sentences that come up. Thanks, Heather, for the idea to do this.

Here are my top 10 "needs" according to Google :

1. Kim needs to take off the gloves.
(I'm not wearing any!)
2. Kim needs to focus on her kid, she has problems . . .
(I'm trying, I'm trying!)
3. Kim needs some Guinea pigs.
(What?! I already own 4 dogs, 1 cat and 2 lizards . . . I think that's enough pets!)
4. Kim needs service.
(Don't we all?)
5. Kim needs to shut up.
(Okay . . . but you don't have to be so rude, Google!)
6. Kim needs a plumber.
(No joke! With our recent septic tank issues, this is so true.)
7. Kim needs to talk.
(This one they got right. I always need to talk. But in #5 Google told me to shut up.)
8. Kim needs some hints.
(Yes, on child rearing, laundry, cooking ideas and much, much more.)
9. Kim needs your action.
(Action required: read my blog; leave a comment; do this Google test on yourself.)
10. Kim needs to be thanked.
(Oh, really? I think I'm the one who should be doing the thanking. Thank goodness this is over!)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Beba said...

Hahahahaha. This is cute! We all need to talk :)
You too have a nice weekend and enjoy your family. Thank you for your supportive comments on my blog and thank you for prayers.
Love
Beba

Melissa said...

Kim,

What fun... okay I'm going to do it.. :)

I'm always looking for some fun stuff to put on our family blog.. :) might even put it on my more serious personal blog! :)

have a blessed day!
melissa