Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday's Feast #9

Appetizer

If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?

I would like Martha Stewart Living.


Soup


If you were to suddenly become famous, what would you choose as your stage name?


Renae would be my first name, but I have no clue about the last name.


Salad

What ingredients make an awesome salad? Dressing? Croutons?


I really enjoy a Kale Super foods Salad that Costco currently sells.  It contains a mix of greens that I normally wouldn't purchase, but combined together with the poppy seed salad dressing, pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries, it's amazing.


Main Course

What do you like most about your current job?


Well, there is a lot I like about my job, but my favourite thing is the people . . . the people I work with and the students I teach.  I truly feel like I'm living my dream job right now and I couldn't ask for anything better at the moment.  This is all very interesting to me, because at about this time four years ago, I wanted to quit this job and do something else.  I'm glad that God directed me to stay-put and give the job more time before making a hasty decision, because now my view is completely different and I look forward to going to work every day.


Dessert

Who is your favorite instrumental musician (not a singer)?


I really enjoy Kenny G's music . . . not sure if he's making albums anymore, but I still listen to the two CD's I have of his.  I also really, really enjoy listening to my boys drum.  When they practice, there are no other instruments to help them along, but I could listen to them bang away for hours.


No comments: