Sunday, December 2, 2012

Winter:)

Today I am thankful for . . .

1025.  The gift of Thick, White, Beautiful and Glorious Hoar Frost, which emerged in our area overnight.  We got to observe this marvel of weather on our way to and from church this morning.

1026.  The gift of Snow.  We're anticipating a lot of snow over the next several hours.  I love snow--it's white, fluffy, cold and beautiful.  Of course many challenges come along with the existence of snow, but I am so glad that I live in a part of the world in which I get to experience snow every year.  Last winter we hardly got any snow . . . but this year we're making up for last year's deficit.

1027.  The gift of A Rare Sunday Afternoon Nap.  Alaska and I snuggled-up under some warm blankets and I was out in about 30 seconds.  I woke-up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee and to the sight of my husband washing dishes.

1028.  The gift of Getting Together With Some of My Extended Family for lunch.  I always enjoy sister time!

No comments: